When engaged in the creation of marketing campaigns, a valuable part of our process is to create a visual promotion map for clients. This map helps clients see how proposed pieces connect together and support larger goals and desired results. Promotion maps often serve a vital role in both campaign strategy development and internal buy-in and planning.
- Enables stakeholders to see the big picture of the promotion strategy
- Helps marketing teams create internal buy-in through leadership channels for campaign strategy and budget
- Supports alignment of individual resources such as copywriters, web developers, multimedia resources, and print brokers
- Assists in the early identification of strategic gaps
- Ensures optimal audience engagement tactics are in place at all steps along the funnel
- Provides a reference map for late stage sales resources to understand all communication points the prospect has been through prior to sales contact — thus shortening the required sales dialog
Visual Promotion Maps are a worthy investment in successful campaign strategy and management.